Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

BEDIM: Day 12/13/14

Clearly a fail, I missed 3 days! Anyway, I am catching up today and hopefully tomorrow will be another new day!

Day 12: What do I miss? 

Honestly, pinpointing one thing is kind of hard for me at this point in my life. It is human nature to miss things, and I don't feel that it is a character flaw to admit that I miss a lot of things! For the purpose of this days post I will attempt to narrow it down to one specific thing!
I miss the naivety that I had as a child, I miss being able to spend my life just questioning anything and everything! I miss not understanding how so much of the world works and assuming that each and every person is good and they mean what they do to have the best of intentions. This does not mean that I have a jaded view of the world (I promise), I have just spent the last year or so of my life realizing that things are not perfect all the time, and you cannot always make everything right with a simple hug. Living life with a positive disposition is hard, it takes a lot of emotion effort. So yes, I miss the lack of knowledge I had about the world, but I do not regret the intelligence that I have now.
Confusing? Maybe.

Day 13: My public apology.

I have a habit of not apologizing for a lot of the things that I do, unless it is completely warranted! But I feel like this might be necessary after I look back on my last couple of days!

To the residents of Edmonton:

I am about to begin biking to work on a daily basis. On a normal day I am a very anxious person, but when you add in spinning wheels underneath me and my lack of direction it is about to become much worse.

I do not plan on listening to music while biking, nor do I intend to use my cellphone because that is simply idiotic. However, I get nervous and I feel unsafe on my bicycle.

I plan to practice, and I do hope to get better over time but I cannot promise that it is going to be an easy transition. However I do promise to use side roads as well as sidewalks in order to stay out of the way of any other moving vehicles.

Please be patient with me as I get my bearings!

Thank you, and countless apologies in advance.

Day 14: Ten things that make me very happy.

1. Ke$ha songs, every single one of them.
2. When I find a carbonated beverage that is not packed with sugars and unnatural additives.
3. Whipping together a dinner that turns out to be absolutely delicious.
4. Musicals!
5. The feeling you get when you finish reading an outstanding book.
6. Listening to my iPod and going for a long evening walk.
7. Thunderstorms, they are just so romantic!
8. Super cute animals memes.
9. Yoga.
10. The feeling you get when you have an amazing conversation with your closets friends, you know the ones that make you feel like you have opened a new door in your relationship.

Three days in one! I tried to make them short and to the point!

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment