Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

BEDIM: Day 11 (and a little bit of catch up)

It's been suggested to me that I sell myself in 10 words, I am not especially good at selling myself so I will give this a shot!

1. Ambitious
2. Creative
3. Outspoken
4. Introverted (but not in a bad way)
5. Loyal
6. Trustworthy
7. Fashionable
8. Hilarious
9. Clean
10. Environmental

I have to admit, this took me an extremely long time to write... I hope this counts as selling myself! I feel like I just listed some descriptive words.

Day 1: I am catching up... I don't want anyone to miss out on learning more information about me!

I was born in Comox BC precisely one minute before my twin brother. 22 months later my younger brother came along and shortly after that we moved to Terrace BC, there I spent the majority of my childhood! I was blessed with the privilege of attending a private Christian school where my mum was teaching, as well as living in a large beautiful house with a very large backyard. I was always taught to take pride in what I do, and work hard for anything that I wanted all while playing hard and enjoying the age that I was at. Although I spent most of my childhood being kind of a loner I felt that it was very fulfilled and I don't believe I missed out on anything.

When I was 12 we moved to Edmonton and I was thrown into public school, as shocking as it was I was able to find myself and eventually make some life long friends.

I finished high school, received a photography diploma online and worked a number of pretty horrific jobs!

I have had some amazing experiences, have learned more about myself and others than I could ever imagine and have grown into an strong and substantial woman! I am back in school working towards a Public Relations degree and working at Starbucks, a job that I finally feel I enjoy and can say that I love!

Two days in one post... slowly but surely I will catch up to all the other lovely ladies out there!

Be well.
Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment