Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Music Obsession.

I thought I would share some of the music that I have currently been obsessing over. Some of these songs are old loves of mine that I have rediscovered, and a couple are tunes that I have recently come across for the first time.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!


Childish Gambino - "Heartbeat"
I don't know how to explain why I love this so much, it might be the beat... I danced around in my kitchen the first time I heard this song (yes, food ended up everywhere). It could be the man in the video, some of you will recognize him from a show called Community (if you haven't seen it yet, I promise you will not be disappointed). I really just don't know how to explain it, it has become a happy song for me and has not yet gotten old.


Caro Emerald - "A Night Like This"
It was hard for me to pick just one of her songs to share because I love her entire album! I was in Remedy studying the other day and was lucky enough to listen to the entire album play while I was there. I fell in love with your sultry voice, and array of brass instruments accompanying her - not to mention the piano... to die for!



Pitbull featuring a variety of others - "Give Me Everything"
Judge if you must, but I recently went to his concert and it was honestly... so awesome. Get past the trash, smut and talk about bangin' those ladies it is a totally catchy song. You can easily put this song on when getting ready for a night out, or when your sitting around your place with the girls and want to just dance around like goons (it happens at my house quite often). He is a guilty pleasure, but he does have a special place in my iPod... and heart.


Shearwater - "Animal Life"
A random that I came across on my iPod somewhat recently from a BIRP playlist that I subscribe too. The playlist as a whole can be a little bit too eclectic for my taste, but there is a handful of songs that I do enjoy enough to listen to - OVER AND OVER! This happens to be one of them, I just find it so pretty. There isn't to much else I can say about this.


Damien Rice - "Dogs"
I have had a long time love for Damien Rice that is no secret and this song is no different. I love his voice, I love how all of his songs just provide this wonderful serene vibe for me. He is a favorite of mine and I enjoy him. He is one of my favorite "listen to while doing homework" singers.

These are just a few, and hopefully I will be able to share some more of my favorites in the near future. And again, I hope that you enjoy listening to some (or all) of these if you haven't already done so.

Feel free to share some of your favorites with me if you have something that you think I would enjoy! I am always open to hearing new music, it excites me!

Till next time fellow bloggers, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment