Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

I suppose you'd like to know.


I suppose that I should begin with telling everyone a little bit about the person who will be bringing you the following blog posts. Here goes:
1. I have a twin brother. Some find it hard to believe, but I promise you it's a true statement.
2. I've been told multiple times that I resemble Jan Arden and Adele. They are both beautiful and strong women, so I don't detest.
3. I'm a vegetarian, I have also started phasing out dairy products.
4. I hate wearing pants. Hate.
5. I have a degree in Photography, which I did completely correspondence and proud of it.
6. I am currently in school working towards my English degree, as well as a Public Relations diploma.
7. My natural hair color is blonde, but you'll never see it.
8. I love to paint and draw. I just wish I had more time to do it.
9. Music plays a role in my life that I have a hard time explaining to people.
10. Up until about a year ago, I was not interested in movies. My collection since has grown exponentially.
11. Professors have told me that my writing style tends to be confusing. I like it, and intend to broaden it further.
12. Speaking of which, I do write everyday.
13. For the most part, I am a terrible cook. However, I am the best at a few things (such as my Dirty Rice).
14. I am allergic to strawberries.
15. Ripped paper towel and tissues creep me out. I don't know why.
16. I burn candles all the time while I am at home.
17. I don't like to use black pens.
18. I still have not read the entire Harry Potter series. I have successfully read up to #3, just waiting for a willing participant to loan me the remainder.
19. Until the day I die I will protect the sanctity of books and will not purcahse a Kindle (or anything of the sort).
20. I don't believe I have ever manage to finish lip balm, they get lost too easily.
21. I grew up in British Columbia. I want to go back.
22. Faces inspire me, always have and always will.
23. I love the idea of travelling, but planes terrify me.
24. I haven't had coffee in 2 years (except for decaf).
25. I tend to overreact about most things.
26. I wear a scarf, almost everyday.
27. Patience is a virtue I lack.
28. I hate surprises. Even more I hate surprises I know are coming.
29. I really like leopard print, lace and a little bit of sparkle.
30. I can be stuck up, but I come by it honestly.
31. One of my pet peeves are miss-spelled words.
32. I love coconuts.
33. Blue and red are my favorite colors.
34. I'd rather text someone than make a phone call.
35. I prefer gold over silver when it comes to jewlery.
36. I'd rather wear my hair down and not up.
37. Pet names are odd. I have a hard time accepting them.
38. Gummy candy is my weakness as is dark chocolate.
39. I have a sickness when it comes to shopping.
40. I would much rather be behind the camera lense, and not in front of it.
41. I believe that cursive writing is much more pleasing to the eye then printing. Somehow I have combined the both when it comes to my handwriting.
42. I think owls are really neat, but incredibly creepy. It's a love/hate relationship I suppose.
43. I have a hard time accepting my faults (as does everyone I guess).
44. It took me 2 years to finally spell the word "guess" right everytime.
45. I have a love of Starbucks only few understand.
46. I write on my hands in an attempt to remember things, but I forget that I have written on my hand.
47. I don't like floral perfumes, I gravitate towards the citrus variety.
48. If it was possible, I would go to bed at 9pm every night.
49. My middle name is a family name.
50. I trust people too easily, and get hurt often. I have become very solitary in the last year because of this. 

2 comments:

  1. Becki!!!! I can't tell you how pleased I am that you blog now! How wonderful. Now I have another thing to keep me distracted throughout the day. haha.
    Lovely, lovely post! I learned a few things about you I had not known before, one of which is that we have a lot more in common than I knew! Keep up the posts : ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's true what arianne said about you two being more similar than once thought. can't wait for more posts becki! :)

    ReplyDelete