Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Exciting news!

I was recently contacted by a woman who hosts a vegan blog. She asked if I would be willing to write a feature for the blog and of course I agreed!

The hard part is, deciding what I should write my post about. I thought that the best way to figure it out is to ask some of my loyal followers (I know there aren't to many of you, but its a start)!

My ideas include:
- A day in the life
- A week in the life (because lets face it, sometimes our days are just not very interesting)
- Story of my life (and why I chose to be a vegan)
- One of my favorite recipes
- Some sort of informative article

So far that is what I have come up with, please feel free to voice some of your own ideas! I would love to be able to 'wow' this lady (and hopefully gain some new followers along the way).

Thanks guys.

Be well.

3 comments:

  1. I think you should post your story about why you became vegan and then post one of your fave recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of day in the life... perhaps add that to Paige's vote and make one of your favourite recipes and post the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, that's so cool! I like the story on why you became vegan + a recipe. Good luck : )

    ReplyDelete